Friday, January 14, 2011

Under-reporting calories

Oh, I think I'm a little guilty of this. Or maybe more than that, even. I don't know. I'm trying to figure out why the scale won't budge. I thought I was keeping track of the calories, but some quantities of food weren't actually measured. More like eyeballed.

Yesterday, I weighed in at 320 in the morning. So, so frustrated, so I rebelled and carbed up more than usual, up to just under 200 gm. My caloric intake was up to 2000. I hesitantly stepped on the scale this morning. 317 lbs. I'm so confused!

Today, I continued to crave carbs. I made poor choices for breakfast and lunch. I still logged in what I ate, but I added what I was planning to eat. Now I need to adjust, logging what I actually ate. More whole wheat pasta than I planned, with butter and Romano cheese. Twice as many turkey meatballs as I had planned. No vegetables...not in the mood for them today. I'm craving something more, but I don't know what. I'm thirsty, so more water.

There's soy in the meatballs. I know this because suddenly I'm sleepy. Time for a quick nap.

Pilates was so wonderful this morning! I need more work on my arms, shoulder girdle and traps.

No comments: