Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Diuretic free-fall holding at 305 lbs.

Oh, I'm that much closer to breaking past 300 lbs, but it's still teasing me.

So, I think I'm done with talking about the diuretic and the soy allergy. I'm addressing that stuff and if I experience anything new, it'll like show up here. It's time to get back to work, back to exercising.

Yesterday I started back on weight training. It feels the best to me when I'm dealing with the sluggishness after eating something with soy in it. I just did a couple of simple things, some rotator cuff work to get my shoulders ready to work out with larger weights for my arms. I also included some incline fly work and modified wall pushups to help firm up my chest. With all the exercises, I chose to work without any weights because it's been months since I've done anything. I was surprised, but today I'm really experiencing some muscle soreness, and it feels good!

Today the eating included something with soy, although I read labels. Maybe it really still is the thyroid. I don't have anything conclusive back from the doctor, so I'm just going to move forward. Tomorrow I want to feel alert again, so I'm thinking another day of just water would be good, to clean my system out. I seem to feel really good for a few days after I do that. I want to have the energy to spend some real time on my rowing machine.

No comments: