Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby steps towards optimum health

I finally got my new GoWearFit armband (the larger size) in the mail, so now I have to dig out my device and put it on again. And I will stop weighing myself on a daily basis.

That didn't stop me from weighing in this morning. 311! So close to breaking past my first mini-goal of 310! Maybe it's just the diuretic working. I don't care. I drank plenty of water yesterday and trotted to the bathroom a lot, but I don't feel like I was in there much more than usual.

I was able to stay away from soy the remainder of the day yesterday and felt a lot better. Perhaps I don't have a thyroid issue at all! That would be great, because I'd rather avoid soy than take pills for the rest of my life.

Today, I'm still feeling a little achy and sleepy. I'm sure the sleepy thing is because I stayed up late last night. No more of that!

I'm sorting my Medifast products today to get them ready to sell to someone else. There are a few products that I can still use, so I'll keep those. I'll have to try them and gauge how I feel. The website said they were soy free but still processed in a plant that uses soy in other products.

I'm on the prowl for soy-free chickens and eggs today.

No comments: