Saturday, October 3, 2009

A good day!

It's just about time for bed, nearly midnight...but I had to just drop a few words about my day. I went shopping for new stylish clothes. I bought two jackets and a dress, at Macy's and Nordstroms at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton. I went with my sister, we lunched and chatted at PF Chang's where I ordered the spinach stir-fry with garlic (YUM!) and chicken with veggies that they prepared for me without soy. It was spicy and delicious! Later we stopped for a cup of coffee and a pumpkin bar at Nordstroms. We walked a good portion of the mall. Wish I had worn more comfortable shoes, because then I would have cruised the whole mall. Because I was feeling really good!

Thanks to Eric, our waiter at PF Chang's who got my soy-free order worked out for me. I gave him a nice tip. Such a cutie! But he had no ass! Come to my house, little boy. I'll feed you!

No comments: