Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slug Day

I think I need to take a personal day, or week, just to be a slug. Jet lag really takes it out of me. I wish I were one of those people who could just bounce back into a workout and proper nutrition, but I'm not one of them. I'm really sleepy, and even though my eyes are open, I can only bring myself to sit in my comfortable chair and watch TV. I'm not even getting up for the remote, so now I'm stuck watching Force Ten From Navarone. Mmmm, Harrison Ford...

I did make lunch for my family, tuna salad sandwiches, with lots of finely minced veggies, on lettuce green and whole grain bread, with some really delicious seedless baby watermelon.

For tonight's dinner, I'm planning to...phone it in? Send someone to the store? Make the boys cook? Let everyone fend for themselves?

...mmmm, Harrison Ford.

Husband is back from the hardware store...must try to look busy...refold the laundry on the sofa...No! He's given me "The Look"...He's on to me!

No comments: