Monday, December 15, 2008

Starbucks Spinach and Feta Wrap

I'm at Starbucks in Redondo Beach right now. Needed to get my cappuccino that I've missed for the last two weeks. Non-fat grande...93 Calories.

And I ordered a Spinach and Feta Wrap. It's soft, scrambled eggs with feta and spinach (my favorite breakfast foods!), wrapped in a whole grain wrap, and I find it delicious! Their version is 240
calories. But Hungry Girl has a recipe for it, so if Starbuck's does something stupid, like pull this wrap from the menu, you can make it for yourself!

That should hold me before I head for Trader Joe's and do a little shopping. I'm going to make the Green Mountain Sun-dried Tomato Pesto over salmon and their broccoli slaw for dinner tomorrow night.

Today's exercise plans: treadmill, abs and lower body workout.

No comments: