Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Woke up ravenous!

I thought I'd start my day with a slice of Chianti salami, half an avocado and a single Wasa sesame thin cracker. That was less than an hour ago. I was hungry when I woke up, and then my hunger expanded after the avocado. The opposite effect I was looking for. A few swigs of the Lactaid low fat chocolate milk, a Trader Joe's uncured beef hot dog and 1.5 servings of organic garden tomato bisque later, I was into the day by 768 Calories! And I'm still hungry!

Yesterday I ended my day with 2437 calories. Either my period's about to start, or I suddenly have a tape worm. I'm going to ignore the hunger for the next hour and see what happens.

I have a busy day ahead of me, some time on the road, a visit to my parents after running more errands on their behalf, Pilates tonight. I should probably pack some food and water for the ride.

No comments: